Open Evening 2021
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our Open Evenings on 5th and 6th October. To help us to manage the large number of visitors we have to our Open Evenings, we are asking potential applicants to book an appointment this year (one parent / carer can visit with you). Book your place below.
We would be grateful if you could:
- Complete a lateral flow test before attending
- Wear a face mask while in the college
- Regularly use the hand sanitising points available within the college
- Not attend if you have any Covid symptoms or if you record a positive lateral flow test result.
OUR OPEN EVENINGS ARE A GREAT WAY TO HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION ABOUT YOUR NEXT STEP AFTER SCHOOL AND GIVE YOU A TASTE OF WHAT TO EXPECT OF THE COLLEGE EXPERIENCE.
Highly recommended by current and ex-students, our open evenings are an excellent opportunity for prospective students and their parents to learn more about:
- Our variety of A level and vocational courses as well as our apprenticeships offer
- Our ‘iPad Scheme’ learning strategy, using Apple iPad technology, for which we recently were recognised as an Apple Distinguished School
- Why we were rated a 'Good' provider of further education with a 'culture of high expectations' by Ofsted in 2017
- Prestigious opportunities available through our More Able Students’ programme
- Experience the exciting 'Going Global' programme
- our fantastic results in summer 2021– an overall pass rate of 99% with high grades (A*–B) at 57%
- Our unique timetable with a guaranteed 9.55am start and a 4pm finish for all students
- The great range of opportunities in our innovative E6 Personal Development Programme
- Great advice on courses, careers and employability
- Why our current students choose to study with us