Open Evenings 2020/21
Due to Covid-19, our Open Evenings have to be adapted to comply with Government guidelines to ensure all staff, students and visitors are safe.
We will be hosting virtual events this October so that prospective students and parents can still gain an insight into life at Portsmouth College whilst adhering to Covid safety.
Register below to create a student account and receive the latest information from us about this event.
Tuesday 6th October 2020
6pm – 8.30pm
Wednesday 7th October 2020
5pm – 7.30pm
Wednesday 10th February 2021
5.30pm – 7.30pm
OUR OPEN EVENINGS ARE A GREAT WAY TO HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION ABOUT YOUR NEXT STEP AFTER SCHOOL AND GIVE YOU A TASTE OF WHAT TO EXPECT OF THE COLLEGE EXPERIENCE.
Highly recommended by current and ex-students, our open evenings are an excellent opportunity for prospective students and their parents to learn more about:
- Our variety of courses of A level and vocational courses as well as our Apprenticeship offer
- Our ‘Curious & Creative’ learning strategy, using Apple iPads, for which we won the 'Effective Use of Technology in Further Education' Association of Colleges Beacon Award and recently were recognised as an Apple Distinguished School
- Why we were rated a 'Good' provider of further education with a 'culture of high expectations' by Ofsted in 2017
- Prestigious opportunities available through our More Able Students' programme
- Experience the exciting 'Going Global' programme
- Our fantastic results - an overall pass rate of 99% with 51.6% high grades (A*-B)
- Our unique timetable with a guaranteed 9.55am start and a 4pm finish for all students
- The great range of opportunities in our innovative E6 Personal Development Programme
- Great advice on courses, careers and employability
- Why our current students choose to study with us
By registering for our Open Evening, you will receive updated information about the event by email. Your account will also be your first official steps towards applying to join us in September 2021!
Step 1 – register for a MyTPC account at https://my.tpc.ac.uk
Step 2 – log in to MyTPC and create your student record
Step 3 – your parent / carer will receive an email for them to activate their email address
I couldn’t believe the buzz as you walked into the College! The students were great; they made me feel welcome and spoke about what they loved and why they picked their subjects.” Prospective student on attending Open Evening