Open Evenings 2020/21
Our next Open Evenings will take place in October 2020 and February 2021.
Dates are yet to be confirmed.
OUR OPEN EVENINGS ARE A GREAT WAY TO HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION ABOUT YOUR NEXT STEP AFTER SCHOOL AND GIVE YOU A TASTE OF WHAT TO EXPECT OF THE COLLEGE EXPERIENCE.
Highly recommended by current and ex-students, our open evenings are an excellent opportunity for prospective students and their parents to visit the College and learn more about:
- Our variety of courses of A level and vocational courses as well as our Apprenticeship offer
- Our ‘Curious & Creative’ learning strategy, using Apple iPads, for which we recently won the 'Effective Use of Technology in Further Education' Association of Colleges Beacon Award
- Why we were rated a 'Good' provider of further education with a 'culture of high expectations' by Ofsted in 2017
- Prestigious opportunities available through our More Able Students' programme
- Experience the exciting 'Going Global' programme
- Our fantastic results - an overall pass rate of 97% with 49% high grades for our A level and vocational students
- Our unique timetable with a 9.55am start for all students
- The great range of opportunities in our innovative E6 programme
- Great advice on courses, careers and employability
- Why our current students choose to study with us
I couldn’t believe the buzz as you walked into the College! The students were great; they made me feel welcome and spoke about what they loved and why they picked their subjects.” Prospective student on attending Open Evening