Why Portsmouth College?
We believe that cultural diversity is what makes us stronger and provides an opportunity for everyone to broaden their horizons, enrichment through multiculturalism. We are very proud of what we are offering and our continually expanding international footprint.
Through our extensive network of worldwide partners we are able to offer high-quality international study programmes to students from across the globe including;
Our international students have identified the following as the reasons they think Portsmouth College is special:
- Curious and Creative Learning - The use of ipads and other interactive learning methods
- Unique Timetable - starting at 9.55am with no trapped time
- Lots of opportunities to develop life, language, employability and social skills - the innovative E6 programme
- The wide range of college trips available to students - trips that will create life-time memories
- Homestay matching service - making sure we find the home away from home
- Dedicated Global team - on hand to provide support wherever it’s needed
WHY PORTSMOUTH? WHY STUDYING ABROAD?
92% of employers prefer transferable skills in their employees, which you learn when studying abroad.
There are so many benefits to studying abroad, but one of the most helpful benefits is its impact on their future professional career. Studies shown the United Kingdom is frequently named a top study destination, and for good reason. The UK is home to many large student cities that can be found throughout the country.
In addition to our study programme international students decide to come to Portsmouth for many reasons, especially the fact that we are a beautiful coastal city full of history that enjoys mild weather and an intense cultural offer for all ages.
Ideally located over an hour from London, on the south coast of England, the UK´s only island city is ideal for so many activities, for its mild weather, with magnificent museums and cultural buildings, for its beautiful architecture and historical navy past.
Discover more about this vibrant, multicultural and comfortable city while you are studying at Portsmouth College.