All students are cared for to ensure they are kept safe and well whilst in the UK. Portsmouth College can provide:
- A dedicated International Officer to support all international students for the entire student journey, from application and arrival, through to successful completion of their studies.
- Assistance with the United Kingdom Visas & Immigration student application process.
- An airport pick up service to collect international students at the airport when arriving at a London or Southampton airport.
- Student support to open bank accounts, obtain mobile phones and bus passes quickly following their arrival.
- Weekend activities to assist international students to make friends, learn about British culture and history through visits to historic cities.
- Access to wider college opportunities and services, including the E6 Programme, Enterprise Academy, Student Union, Sports Academy, University and Careers Guidance, as well as Personal Support.