The digital marketing apprenticeships is designed for people who want to utilise and develop their skills in digital marketing. Individuals may be responsible for undertaking a range of activities which might include conducting market research, contributing to advertising and promotional campaigns and events, as well as managing the organisations social media.
Candidates who don’t have the desired GCSE A-C grade or equivalent in Maths/ English and ICT will need to commit to attend Functional skills classes.
This apprenticeship is suitable for a variety of roles within any industry. Some of these include:
- Digital account assistant
- Digital marketing assistant
- Digital communications officer
- Online marketing coordinator
- Search/ display marketing assistant
- Content marketing assistant
- Mobile marketing assistant
- Video marketing production assistant
Course duration can vary depending on which level apprenticeship you choose. We currently offer: